Monday, October 3, 2016


Saturday morning found us in Taos at the Wool Festival at the Kit Carson Park.  Lovely weather, slightly cool to begin with but it turned into such a beautiful day.



This lovely fellow was the winner of the best felted dog coat.  I think this is especially lovely since they are sunflowers for this Kansan's eye.  And he was such a very well behaved model and just ate up all the attention.  If you want to know he is an Italian Spumoni.  As the announcer said, he sounds more like a food than a dog. 






 Don't know how I managed to get the next two pictures on their sides and, worse, I don't know how to correct it.  I guess you'll just have to lay on your side to view them.  Or truly you can just drool over the colors like I did and not worry which way you are viewing it. However, the trees are a little distracting to be laying on their sides.  This booth had lovely felted pictures.


 
 

 
 


A fellow fiber addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment