Sunday, January 9, 2011

Home again

Hi, I went to a quilt retreat for 3 days at a friend's house. Had a great time even though I didn't get as much done as I wanted. I always take too much to get finished with it all. We had a weiner roast in the creek bed (in spite of the mid January weather). And did some fossil hunting in the gravel bars on the creek. I thought I found a petrified fang or claw, but my husband tells me it's a beaver tooth. I like my identification better.

I'm thinking that I will start a free pattern periodically. These can be put into a quilt or to make smaller projects like table runners or such. These will either be 6" or 8". I'm open to suggestions for the size. I'm hoping it will look like an old scrap quilt. And hopefully, you can use up your scraps in the process too.

No comments:

Post a Comment